Thursday 15 September 2011

What I wore to college today...

You're probably thinking, does she do nothing but go to college? Well, in truth, not on a weekday.. Monday to Friday all I do is get up obscenely early, go into college and work hard (ish), then come home and try to fit in all my homework around actually relaxing a little. And blogging to you lucky people of course! So here's what I wore today..


Blazer, Necklace & Flower Ring - Topshop; T-shirt & Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Skirt & Bag - River Island; Shoes - New Look; Tights - Primark; Other Rings - H&M.
Take my word for it, those tights are cooler than they look - seam back with bows.. and to make them more winter-friendly I was also wearing two pairs of natural tights underneath! Total non-glam moment, but worth it to have gorgeously warm legs for a change. I felt quite bright today, and a little random, if you couldn't guess. I like to mix and match my separates, and this skirt is possibly one of my best mixers.. you've seen a lot of it, and will be seeing a lot more! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment