Monday 12 September 2011

Fashion Confession.

Just realised it is Monday.. and time for a good old fashion confession! Besides, you probably need something other than my street style to check out. So here goes..

I barely ever dress for the weather.

Honestly, it's just easier not to. Of course, if I'm on holiday somewhere hot I know to pack shorts and dresses, or if you sent me to the Arctic I'd take a million layers, but for every day life I simply don't bother. Firstly, I prefer to think of what I'm going to wear the night before, so I don't go into a blind panic in the morning when I have barely enough time to get ready anyway. And secondly, whenever I do try to plan, it plain old doesn't work. I either end up in jeans in the blazing sun, or a tiny dress in sub-zero conditions, because the weather is just so damn unpredictable!

Take September for example. It's only just the end of summer, winter is (hopefully) at least another month or two away, and it should just be mild autumn. However, it still has the power to be freezing when I'm at the bus stop at 7.45AM - and then get to be warm and lovely around lunchtime! So if I dressed for the morning weather, I'd dry up into a raisin under all my layers by the end of the day. It's just easier to wear whatever I want and ignore what it looks like out my window. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment