Tuesday 13 September 2011

Long days make me forgetful, okay!

Just realised I forgot to add one of the most awesome parts of the day to my last post - it wasn't all murdering tights & swanning around college! I arrived home to a nice little parcel that I wasn't expecting so soon..

Winging its way from Spain, I had thought this would take forever to arrive, but no.. sitting in wait for me was my gorgeous gold top from Pull and Bear! I absolutely adored this on a mannequin in the P&B shop in Madrid, but they didn't have any in stock, so I had to wait until the online store opened on 6th September.. so worth the wait. Metallics are huge, so this top is basically perfect. That and the fact that it could be worn over skinny jeans, or casually tucked in to pretty much anything means that I will definitely get my money's worth out of it (even including the delivery cost). Can't wait to wear it, and can't believe I forgot it in the first post.. Blame the early mornings and demanding lessons! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment