Monday 19 September 2011

Mondays always need brightening up.

Monday rolled back around again, meaning more crack-of-dawn dressing for college.. luckily, I thought ahead and had an idea of what to wear. Here's my brainwave in fashion form..

Gold Top - Pull & Bear; Shorts - Reverse; Cardigan, Black Vest (underneath) & Shoes - New Look; Tights - Primark; Bag - River Island; Necklace & Ring - Topshop.
I felt a bit mix & match today if I'm honest, hence the staggering amount of patterns and colours I threw on. Both the gold top and the cardigan were getting their first days out in the world, and I couldn't resist wearing them with my Americana shorts.. hopefully I pulled off the slightly clashy look. The tights were just a small nod to the absolutely huge polka dots trend. I think I now love the cardigan even more than I did when I bought it (2 days ago, yes) since I was toasty warm all day without sinking to coat level. New autumn staple? I think so. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment