Thursday 8 September 2011

Another day, another look!

Since I'm back at college, you'll be seeing a lot more 'what I'm wearing' posts - sorry if it gets boring! - because I still want to look my best and have fun with my clothes. I probably dress up a tad too much for dossing, sorry working, around college, especially compared to those in trackies.. but ah well, this is me. I'd feel less confident if I wasn't polished and put together.

Top & Blazer - Topshop; Skirt - Stradivarius; Wedges - New Look; Bag - River Island; Bracelets - Accessorize; Ring - ASOS.
Bit eclectic here I think.. but a perfect mix of the masculine & feminine. Just gotta say that while the wedges are perfect for the outfit, practical they are not. Had to run for the bus - nearly died, and am quite glad only my mother witnessed it. Also, in the spirit of trying new things, I broke out the red lippy. I literally just bought it, and I already love it - it totally revs up any outfit, and is the easiest thing to apply, ever! Mine's Bourjois lipstick in Rouge Fashion. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment