Tuesday 27 September 2011

Tuesday's girl is full of grace.

Or so the little rhyme goes. I find it hard to believe I was actually born on a Tuesday - grace doesn't feature in my vocabulary! Anyway, this fine Tuesday I was feeling anything but graceful under the influence of a serious cold.. so I broke out my #1 girlie item - the pink circle skirt!

Shirt, Skirt & Bag - River Island; Boots - H&M; Earrings & Bracelet - Accessorize; Necklace - present from friend; Ring - Yumi.
Yes, this pink circle skirt is the ultimate in making me feel girlie & graceful as I swish my way around college. I felt like toughening it up a little today though with the denim shirt - and hello, new ankle boots! Love the boots already, and they're going to see me right through winter. I was also quite shocked that my legs didn't turn to blocks of ice today, I guess that heatwave I've been so sceptical about is actually here! And I intend to abuse it by getting more summery outfits out to play for the last time before I am condemned to layers and full body coverage.

I was going to stop musing there.. but then I remembered that something else I love happened today - Auntie Gok was back on TV with a new series! I absolutely adore this series already because he is finally doing an outfit on a budget I actually have - £50. Finally, some realistic fashion for me! I am so impressed with the way he digs stuff out of supermarkets, or Primark, then jazzes it up a bit and makes it look a million dollars - I think I'll be hitting the supermarkets with a vengeance when I next go shopping. Yet again though, his show makes me wish I had been good at Textiles at school, and that any attempt to customise didn't just look awful.. those glitter-heeled shoes were amazing, and I wish I could replicate them. The road testing is also another favourite part.. okay, okay, I love it all. Gok, I salute you & your amazing fashion credentials! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment