Tuesday 20 September 2011

I actually dressed for the weather today!

Shock. Horror. Disaster. I broke the pattern of a lifetime and wore warm clothes when it was cold out! That's practically sensible. And I've got to admit, I was snug as a bug in a rug all day long. I think there's something to be said for warm clothes in winter..

 Jumper - H&M; Jeans & Boots - New Look; Bag - River Island; Necklace - Dorothy Perkins; Ring - Primark.
Starring appearances in my photo here from my shoe collection & my cat - clearly the two great loves of my life.. But no, this was one of my most practical outfits to date, and I didn't even take the weather into account! I just wanted to wear it. Maybe the weather went along with it, and if I'd work a sundress & dollies it wouldn't have rained.. Still. I was so warm and comfy today that I am in love with every item - prepare to see a lot more of them, but in original ways every time.. you know me! Not one to wear an exact outfit twice. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment