Monday 19 September 2011

Fashion Confession.

The realisation that it's Monday is normally a horrible one made at 6.30 in the morning, when I remember that I actually have to get up in the morning, but now it is quite a pleasant surprise actually.. because I quite love doing my fashion confessions! So here's the next random fashion "secret" about me that I'm willing to divulge..

I am obsessed with patterned tights.

They just draw me in, like a moth to a flame. Especially now that it's so cold I need them to stop my legs going blue. But there's just something about patterned tights.. I buy so many pairs that I have an entire drawer devoted to tights, and still want more. There's an infinite number of patterns and colours that mean I can literally never have enough! I think this fetish dates back all the way to when I started primary school - would I turn up in regulation grey/black tights? No way. Mine were stripy, spotty, even glittery and it was never too much. Then in secondary school tights were literally the only way to stand out a bit, so the current stockpile began then..

Now I think pattern tights are just the perfect way to be a bit individual, whether they are totally clashed-up or as the focus of an oufit.. And it's always fun to wear something a little bit different! Don't get me wrong, I do own plain, sensible tights for those times when an outfit is so eye-wateringly bold/bright/crazy that anything more would tip it over into ugly - but those times are few and far between in my book. More is more. And that includes making your legs look awesome. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment