Friday 2 September 2011

Project D!

As I'm sure you know, my first style obsession Dannii Minogue runs a fashion label, Project D, with her designer friend Tabitha Somerset-Webb. Admittedly, when it was first launched only my complete love for Dannii made me want to check it out.. and then seeing the dresses got me interested just because of how gorgeous they are. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself - http://www.projectdonline.co.uk/.

I do own one Project D dress (Jackpot, Zebra Print), but have only worn it once ever - why waste it on an average day? It's gotta be an occasion for something that beautiful. So this time, during one of their sneaky little flash sales I decided to pick up something I could wear and enjoy anytime, anywhere...


Say g'day to the Project D purse spray set! 3x10ml fragrances - Dawn, Day & Dusk - so you can change your perfume with your mood. It only got here yesterday, but I've already had a cheeky sniff and they are all 100% gorgeous! The next time I'm out all day, they'll take pride of place in my handbag & I'll be updating my fragrance during the day. I love the versatility - I'm not the same every day, so why should my perfume be?

Now I'm smelling all lush and Project-D-ish, all I can do is sit and wait for their next collection to drop.. and hope it drops around pay day so I can splurge a little! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment