Friday 30 September 2011

What I wore this fine Friday..

The gorgeous heatwave continued, as I'm sure you're aware, and so I was a very happy bunny today. That said, I did wear tights - because I wanted to! I hope it stays this gorgeous weather-wise though, even if it is October tomorrow and officially getting towards the days of getting up in the dark, fires in the evening & being blue with cold all day. But let's not dwell on the general depression that is the English winter, broken only by Christmas, and let's enjoy these few days of sun! Today I wore..

Shorts - Reverse; Tee - Pull & Bear; Belt, Tights & Ring - Primark; Shoes - New Look; Necklace - Topshop; Bracelets - Topshop, ASOS & bought on holiday in India.
I didn't dress totally innapropriately for the weather today.. I just reeeaally wanted to wear those tights! But I never thought I'd be strolling around in a tee when its nearly October. Oh, and another thing I noticed.. I felt extra-extra-short today wearing flats after wearing heels of some description every other day this week! I think my feet were probably thanking me for giving them a break though. 5 days in heels coupled with finally getting back into some exercise & hitting the gym 3 times this week might have made them give up totally!

Today, as well as the gym, enjoying the sunshine, and grudgingly going to class, I went to visit my old friends at gymnastics - then hit the supermarket with my mum. It's been a pretty amazing day.. and then I remembered I never shared my latest buy with you all!

I couldn't resist this Dorothy Perkins knit dress, especially on sale! It's petite, which means it fits perfectly, and everything about it is still hot for winter. The fit-and-flare retro shape is a winner, and the light knit quality is perfect for some warmth on those shivery days, while the sleeves are uber-flattering. It's basically my new perfect day dress. I'll be styling it up soon I'm sure, so eyes peeled.. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment