Friday 16 September 2011

Gotta get down on friday!

Okay, so I was convinced it was Monday today, but apparently my brain is just not switched on properly - thank God! Roll on the weekend. Despite the fact I will probably spend most of it trying to do homework.. but that's not the point. The point is that I won't have to get up early to go to college every day. I'm not saying college is bad, I mean I'm doing subjects I love and most of my classes are really interesting, plus I have awesome friends.. but it's just the effort of actually going. Part of that effort is dressing cool every day - although the sheer fun of fashion does make up for that. Here's what I wore to college today..

Top, Skirt & Cardigan - H&M; Tights - Primark; Shoes - Lime; Bag - River Island; Necklace - Topshop; Ring - Parfois.
Print clash! I still love having a bit of fun with patterns, but I do believe in toning them down a little for every day wear - hence the black cardi & tights. Which were also very practical.. I was almost warm today! I am seriously disappointed in the English weather though, and it can only go downhill from here. It's a good thing I've been buying lots of jumpers lately then. And suddenly getting them in August feels like good forward planning, not completely weird! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment