Saturday 3 September 2011

What I wore earlier.

Yet again today I was dashing out to the shops, though with my new NUS Extra card still winging its way towards college for collection when I go back I am having to be seriously restrained. Hence why I didn't really buy anything apart from some dotty tights from Primark (to replace my previous pair, which got a ladder in them in London), more folders for college (one stripy, one with cakes on) and some cake from my local WI shop. Yes, WI. I know, I know, its a society that everyone associates with old women, but my mum introduced me to the shop and damn, they make good cake. It's cheaper than Costa too. Not the most glamorous of purchases today I think you'll agree.. but another outfit saw the light, so it's not all bad.

Blazer & Dress - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Shoes - New Look; Bag - H! by Henry Holland; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Ring - Parfois.

Since it's officially September, autumn is rolling in disappointingly early, and we left at 8.30am, I'm not ashamed to say the colder weather threads are out. Well, my version of cold weather gear - tights (albeit awesome and patterned) and an actual jacket. Quite a smart look actually today, that blazer giving a nod to boy-meets-girl style, offset with a really mini floral dress, heart print tights and feminine, yet smart shoes. The bag is a well-needed blast of colour against the dark neutrals of the rest of my outfit - something I do a lot, have a bright piece to perk me up. Anyway, see me out and about again sometime soon, love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment