Thursday 22 September 2011

So what if it's cold.. this is what I want to wear!

Today was yet another full, busy day at college - now it's termtime, that describes practically every day of my life! But anyway, 3 weeks in and the work is piling up around my ears, so excuse me for just dashing this post off before dinner.. My policy of not wearing the same outfit twice is going well, my extensive wardrobe means I have plenty of combos to choose from. Today I went for..

Top - Lefties; Shorts & Bag - River Island; Blazer & Earrings - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Shoes - New Look; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Ring - Parfois; Necklace - Accessorize.
I *heart* these shorts a ridiculous amount. I do wish I could say I customized them myself, but no, they came that studded & sparkly & beautiful when I got them for my birthday last year.. I know, I've had them for over a year and still haven't gotten over how awesome they are! Just looking at them makes me want to go all Gok Wan and buy practically a whole haberdashery to stick on a dress or something - but I still haven't forgotten that I dropped Textiles in year 9 for the simple reason that I cannot sew. So I'll stick to the lazy fashionista's way of buying something dripping in embellishment anyway! If there are any brave people out there who wish to glam-ify their wardrobes with unique decorations, go for it. I salute your crafty skills. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment