Monday 26 September 2011

Time flies when you're a busy bee..

I have literally no idea how this week has gone by so quickly - it's insane that it is Monday evening again already! I also feel like I barely got to enjoy the weekend before it was snatched away from me.. but ah well, there's always another one coming up soon. Today was also parents evening, and I was washing my hair (yes, I'm using that lame-o excuse - but it's true!), which is why I'm posting so late when I really should be thinking about bed. Or maybe that essay I have to write. Anyway, here's what I wore to my (painful) college day..

Top & Shoes - New Look; Skirt - Stradivarius; Blazer - Topshop; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Rings - H&M; Necklace - Accessorize.
I called today painful for several reasons.. the simplest is that Monday is my only full day (4 lessons, 9-4.30), the next is that I still have a nasty cold & sore throat and woke up feeling like death, and the last that I decided to wear heels despite both of these other issues. So yes, I bring it upon myself.. Anyway, today I felt a bit clashy, what with the stripes & florals, and liked getting another wear out of my midi skirt since it wasn't so cold my exposed legs would turn blue! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment