Tuesday 6 September 2011

Cause I've finally got a work-free week..

I painted my nails! Yes, I took this rare, golden opportunity to actually have prettyful fingernails, instead of plain old non-hazardous ones.. And since I'm in the spirit of trying new stuff, I tested out a new find (technically found by my mum, but that's neither here nor there).

This does look quite simple, I'll agree, but sometimes fancy patterns and nail art overcomplicate things. My fingers are out all the time, so they have to work with everything - meaning this glitzy, metallic dark blue is perfect. And it's not any ordinary polish either, oh no, this is Suede FX polish from Famous by Sue Moxley. You can't really see any effect on it here, so let's look closer..

As you can see, its a gorgeously intricate looking colour, with loads of glitter and light reflection - my kinda polish! It also dried in ridiculously quick time, so it'd be perfect to chuck in your bag and do on the go, like in between work and a party. Only thing I will say is that it was a bit blobby to apply, but that could just be my lack of skills with my left hand! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment