Monday 10 October 2011

This monday's looking a little blue..

That was my charming Dad's only comment about what I wore - 'you look very blue today'. I'm going to take it as a compliment. Besides, it does mean he has learned his colours now.. about time really! To be fair, it was a bit of a blue day. Don't just take my word for it.. here's my Monday look!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins; Shoes & Tights - New Look; Bag - River Island; Belt - Volcanic; Bracelet - Pandora; Ring- Accessorize; Necklace - Avon.
I was about 95% cobalt today, so I'll let my dad off his little state-the-obvious moment.. men aren't known for their observancy, or ability to comment on clothes! You'll also notice I am still disregarding coats & jackets as such, since we're barely into October I refuse to give in. It's not that cold. This knit dress was a move in the cosy direction though, I wasn't even a little chilly today. I also love the retro ladylike vibe it gives out - can you see where my wardrobe leans now? Got work now, so I'll wrap this up by saying yes, I broke out my star print tights again. Gotta love 'em. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment