Sunday 9 October 2011

Just a little trip into Yeovil.

I know, I know, venturing into town on a Sunday might be taking it too far - shops aren't even open that long! But this little journey was mainly to get something to a friend, and then go window shopping a little.. and to practise my driving in and out. I also hit Tesco with mum (check out my thrilling life), resulting in a freezer stocked with Ben & Jerry's. Since it was only a quick dash in and out, and a Sunday one at that, I wasn't that imaginative with my outfit, but this is what I wore today.

Jumper & Shoes - New Look; Shorts - Blue Miss; Socks - Primark; Bag - H! by Henry Holland; Necklace & Ring - Dorothy Perkins; Earrings - TU at Sainsburys.
I used some knee high socks & big gold jewellery to rev up a simple denim shorts & jumper combination today, for a suitable relaxed yet cool Sunday style. I love knee high socks, and was seriously tempted by several pairs in the shops today. I'm also thinking I'll be working them a lot more in the future, not only are they super cute, they're actually pretty warm too! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment