Friday 14 October 2011

Layering up on the sunniest day this week.. makes sense.

Okay, so today I apparently scrapped my ladylike vibe of late, proving that I really am a different person every day. I don't have much time right now, so I'm just going to say how typical it was that it was pretty sunny today (at least here way down south) and I had chosen to do some layering..

Jumper, Dress, Peter Pan Collar Top & Ring - Topshop; Shoes - New Look; Socks - Primark; Bag - River Island.
See? This is a very autumnal look, showcasing my obsession with knitwear at the moment.. and of course layering is a big thing right now. As are peter pan collars, which I snuck in there just to make my look a little more interesting! Same with the over-knee socks - they're just a little more interesting than tights, and probably warmer too. Not that I needed extra warmth today though, of course. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment