Sunday 30 October 2011

Dress-up time again!

You know I love a bit of fancy dress. And where better to go all out than an 18th party? I got myself yet another new costume to celebrate my friend becoming an adult last night, which was all she could talk about for the past week so I hope she is enjoying it now! It was a pretty cool party too, everyone had amazing costumes ranging from Little Red Riding Hood (my friend, the birthday girl) to the Pink Panther and everyone had made an effort, which I loved. I put a fair bit of effort into my own costume, I'm not going to lie, and I loved wearing it..

This time I did feel a little more Halloween-y, though that's not why I chose to be a devil - I had just seen cute devil costumes on ebay! This was costume number two, after the first one we ordered was miles  too big (it literally fell down as soon as I put it on) and consists of a corset & tutu bought from ebay, a horns-tail-trident set bought from the party shop in Taunton and black opaques & heels from Primark. I absolutely love this costume, and am going to break one of my rules for it.. I plan to wear it again! Shock, horror, disaster. But seriously, I think this is a pretty failsafe costume and I like the cute accessories, so at a future fancy dress party my inner devil will be coming out again. There is also the option of removing the accessories and just being a Moulin Rouge dancer or something - oh the versatility! So come on, someone have another costume party! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment