Saturday 1 October 2011

Say hello to my newest fashion Bible..

Yes, the book I've been waiting for for months finally came out on 29th September.. I know, I know, I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I only bought it yesterday & didn't want to post until I'd read it all & absorbed all the uhhmayzing-ness! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll clue you in. The book that I am now obsessed with is..

My Style by Dannii Minogue - I think you can guess why I simply had to have it. If you remember, Dannii Minogue was the first of my Style Obsessions, and I have the world's biggest girl crush on her, so any book written by la Minogue herself would have been a must have. Also, the fact that she wrote a book all about her style made it the perfect book for a fashion obsessive like me. Oh, and the foreword by Kylie (who I have an equally huge obsession with) only makes this book even more beautiful. I have been trying to emulate Dannii for years, and now I have little tips and tricks on hand.

Of course, Dannii never wrote My Style to tell anyone how to dress like her, so it's not a run-down of how to look Dannii-esque. It has little sections about her style over the years, her inspirations, maternity style, tips for brides, all about Project D and how to be confident in what you wear - it really is a little Bible. And it is jam-packed full of stunning pictures of the lady herself.. stunning, inspirational & aspirational!

After reading My Style once, I just want to read it again! This is a total must-read, not just for Minoguettes, but for anyone who can see the style genius of Dannii, and fancies picking up some ideas on how to look gorgeous whenever, wherever. There is no doubt in my mind (and there shouldn't be in anyone else's) that Dannii Minogue is officially a style icon. Don't believe me? Read the book for yourself. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment