Tuesday 1 November 2011

I'm back into the early morning scramble again..

Since college got back into full swing I've been getting up at 6.30am every day again (painful) and sleepily trying to piece together outfits. On the one hand the pressure to get ready probably makes me try new combinations, and possibly create better looks, but on the other hand I don't enjoy running around my room like a headless chicken, throwing on jewellery haphazardly.. Is it too soon for another holiday? Anyway, here's what I threw together this morning..

Dress - Topshop; Denim Shirt - River Island; Cardigan & Boots - New Look; Tights - Primark; Ring - Parfois; Necklace - Rock N Rose.
I went for some more serious layering today, anticipating the November chill - and it worked, I was cosy all day. The best thing about this outfit was had it warmed up at all I could have simply removed the cardigan, and looked just as put together and cool. I particularly like the 70s feel the suede boots add to the look, while the clashing prints on the cardi and dress are broken up by the light denim shirt.. this time I think my early morning scramble worked well. And now I've just realised I've got to do it all again tomorrow - bring it on! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment