Thursday 3 November 2011

Autumn hasn't given way to winter yet.

I do love my transitional wardrobe. And I am sticking firmly to transitional, because it is not winter and it is not cold enough to merit a coat! I'm being incredibly stubborn about this, despite the fact that some of my friends have already broken out the coats in an effort to beat the chill I simply can't do it. I have said before that I wouldn't wear a coat until November.. well, said deadline has arrived & I still can't quite make myself go there. Yes, I was a little chilly today. Yes, I possibly could have done with some more layers. No, it's not chic to shiver.. but hey, I think I looked much better sans giant coat!

Blouse, Jeans & Boots - New Look; Belt - Primark; Ring, Necklace & Earrings - Topshop.
I didn't realise how New-Look-heavy this outfit was until now! They just make such amazing, cheap separates... This look was really simple to put together, but still looks quite glam thanks to the embellished top, coloured jeans, heels and some seriously glitzy gold jewellery. Not quite practical enough for winter (which I suppose it is now), but I don't care - this is what I wanted to wear and so I did. I have to confess I used to never be this comfortable all covered up like this.. high necks, long sleeves and jeans all together never used to make me feel confident. I think it is the good cut of the jeans, the sheer quality of the blouse & the fact I've got heels on that made me able to wear this ensemble happily! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment