Friday 25 November 2011

Term keeps ticking by..

And this week is over as quickly as it began.. I still have a monster to do list, it is progressively colder, and I have work at 7am tomorrow (and Sunday!) - only one thing could save today. The realisation that it is exactly one month until Christmas!! I swear I don't usually get festive fever, but this year I have gone crimbo crazy and cannot wait for the big day.. I know, I know, it probably won't live up to the hype of all the Christmas adverts, time spent shopping for gifts & wrapping them frantically, replays of festive tunes and the expectations that are always hinged on the 25th December, but I am determined that it is going to be pretty damn awesome. And I got a little bit of Christmas into my outfit today by continuing the outbreak of sparkles, this time in my fave dolly shoes..

Coat & Top - New Look; Shorts - River Island; Tights - Primark; Shoes & Earrings - Topshop; Ring - Parfois.
Okay, so you can probably guess from the thrown-together style of this look that i didn't have a clue what to wear this morning! Luckily my separates go together pretty well, so my options aren't limited.. Simple, yes sometimes, but today the detailing on the top and the embellishment on the shorts combined with my gorgeous glittery shoes stop the look being dull - even if it is covered by a black coat. Mixing and matching pieces like this is the one of the benefits of a huge wardrobe, I have a practically limitless supply of different outfits. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment