Tuesday 8 November 2011

Is it only Tuesday?

Could have sworn it was at least Thursday, but then my sense of timing/dates has always been hazy.. Anyway, waking up to it being only the second of five days of college this week (like every week) was more than a little depressing, I have to admit. But on the plus side, I managed to pull together something cosy, eclectic and cute to make my Tuesday that little bit more fun.

Dress, Jumper, Boots & Earrings - H&M; Scarf & Ring - Accessorize; Cuffs - ASOS; Belt - Primark.
Very H&M heavy here, but I can't help the fact that they do amazing separates, or that all their basics work so harmoniously.. Despite opting for several shades of grey again this outfit is anything but dull - the graphic print on the maxi dress & casual texture clash add layers of interest. I absolutely love the contrast between the wool and fur! Also, I am firmly demonstrating my relatively new-found love of maxis by giving this one a new, wintery lease of life. It is so easy to condemn summer maxi dresses to the back of the wardrobe when the first chill hits, but when they are this gorgeous I would much rather add some layers & cosy accessories to get even more wears out of it. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment