Thursday 12 January 2012

Golden girl.

You've probably gathered that I find winter pretty dull and depressing, especially when college is now back in the mix, throwing in early mornings, long days and exams. To combat the winter blues that always threaten to strike me down, I am always on the lookout for ways to brighten the day with my wardrobe, which is why I love anything bright, printed, colourful or patterned - basically anything just a little bit different and eye-catching. One of my favourite items for said cheering-me-up mission has got to be my gold skinny jeans, which I broke out today because I needed some shimmer since I am still feeling a little under the weather and basically not in the mood to leave my bed.

Coat, Top & Shoes - New Look; Jeans - H&M; Earrings & Ring - Topshop.
Oh how I love my gold jeans. They are just so much more interesting than regular denims.. I'll admit, I don't wear jeans or trousers often because they don't make me feel half as good as a gorgeous skirt/shorts with some super-cute tights, but for these babies I have made an exception. The only trouble is that now my normal jeans in shades of blue feel even more like miminal-effort pieces and I am even less inclined to wear them! I opted for the cute bird blouse with these jeans because the gold sequin embellishment picked up the gold hue of the jeans, and because I love birds. I am still unimpressed with the ever-present coat being thrown on over the top of this outfit, but needs must... Love and kisses, Tara xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you like winter? I love it! haha
    I love your pants!
    Following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sandra Leiva haha no, I hate winter! I'm a summer girl! & thankyou so much, I love your blog by the way (: xox

    ReplyDelete