Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dress-down Tuesday.

I'm not quite sure what it was about today, but something made me not overly keen on it.. I simply cannot put my finger on it. Maybe the rain, or having to go to college, or maybe I just got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning (metaphorically of course, my bed is next to a wall). Whatever it was, something in me was definitely not up for anything other than a good nap - which was the one thing I simply couldn't get! And for some reason, my stylist's block was worse than ever.. so I'm afraid I wasn't on top fashion form today.

Jumper - ASOS; Jeans - H&M; Shoes - New Look; Earrings - Topshop; Bracelet & Ring - Temporary Secretary.
See what I mean about an off day? Jeans and a jumper. Admittedly, as jeans & jumpers go these babies are pretty kitsch - I mean come on, the jeans are metallic gold and the jumper is masquerading as a cardigan.. but honestly, this isn't my most inspired look. I think I managed to pull it off though, simply by playing up the quirk factor with my trusty moustache ring and some slightly retro makeup (eyeliner flicks and deep pink lip stain - not that you can see it properly!). Let's hope my fashion inspiration reappears tomorrow - it's not like I don't have enough clothes to make some killer outfits. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment