Tuesday 30 August 2011

This is what happens when I get bored.

If you leave me alone of an evening, rather than actually being productive and doing homework, or organising my bag for the new term, I will inevitably paint my nails. Well, toenails. It's not worth doing my fingernails, only to have to take it off a day later for work (damn health & safety!), so only my toes get to feel special..



After the leopard print of last time, a simple polish job was never going to do, now was it? So after looking up nail designs for a while, I just ignored all the ideas and made my toes into ladybirds. Well, big toes only. Little toes just got spots, cause they would have been insanely fiddly.

First of all I used a base coat, then painted my nails in Victoria & Albert by Nails Inc. Then when that was dry I used Black Creme by Wet N Wild to do the black detail, using the normal brush with the polish for the heads on my big toes, and the customary kebab skewer for the lines and spots. I used the same red, but with the kebab skewer, to do the eyes. I let it dry and painted on a topcoat, and voila - ladybirds!

More nail polish fun to come soon, I've got tonnes of new colours that I'm itching to try out.. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment