Monday 23 July 2012

We're all going on a summer holiday!

This is just a quick warning post to say that I will be going on holiday tomorrow so my blogging will be even less frequent than it has been lately! I have prepared some posts to go up whenever I find an internet cafe, and I will try and upload pictures to share with you all while I am away, but just bear with me. I am hardly going to be in a country where electricity and internet run free and wild.

I am going to be spending 3 weeks in Indonesia with my parents - I am super excited because I love Indonesia and Asia in general, and can't wait to see the culture, have some authentic food and of course finally get some true summertime!

Thankyou anyone and everyone who reads my posts/follows me, I do love you all, and I will be back blogging regularly in about 3 weeks time.. For now, I hope you have an amazing summer and I will check in with you all when I can!

hehehe, just a little gif because I love you


Love and kisses, Tara xox

14 comments:

  1. indonesia??!!! wow that is so cool!
    take a lots of photos i want to see EVERYTHING!!! :) enjoy and happy trip!

    btw we love u too! ::::)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Indonesia too this saturday! I hope you have an amazing time there

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg that's such a coincidence! where in indonesia are you going?? xox

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a good time there! :) xo/Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun! such a cute picture too

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one travelling girl! i hope to do the same one day :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! 3 weeks in Indonesia! I hope you'll be going to Bali and I am sure you'll have fun in Jakarta! Enjoy and see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!
    Have fun!
    xo,
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely time a and have a lot of fun!

    xox, Gabby K.
    http://manisima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an awesome time - we'll miss you!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. great dear!!have a lot of fun!!
    photos please hehe..
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. have fun in Indonesia, lucky girl! :) hope you get to eat lots of yummy food there.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete