Monday, 23 April 2012

Just another manic Monday..

Is it me or is it always Monday? Especially when you don't want it to be.. The full-scale exam nerves are kicking in, it was my full day and it was raining - all in all not the best day, and certainly not a Monday I was looking forward to. That said, I was keen to wear some of my new clothes!


Blazer - ASOS; Top & Skirt - New Look; Tights & Shoes - Primark; Earrings - Roam at New Look; Bracelet - Pandora; Rings - Accessorize, Topshop & New Look.

This is one of my new skirts that I picked up last week, and I wish it had been better weather today because it would be absolutely beautiful on a sunny day! As it was, it looked bright and bold in comparison to the overwhelmingly grey sky above. The cheerful floral pattern is the perfect Monday morning pick-me-up, and I like the burst of colour it gives to an otherwise almost monochrome outfit. The cutout white shell top adds a bit more texture and stops me feeling too covered up - it really is quite see through... My beloved black blazer was the attempt at making this look temperature-appropriate and preventing frostbite, as were the patterned tights. Once again, ballet pumps aren't the best shoes for rain, but I just adore these mint ones too much.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

12 comments:

  1. i love your skirt! it's so chic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, especially teamed with the cut out shell top. I know what you mean about it feeling like it's always monday - it seems to come around too quickly. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tights....

    following

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect skirt!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral print ofd your skirt, you look stunning.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, I adore that skirt! You have a wonderful sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete