Monday 12 March 2012

Vuitton-esque.

I almost didn't want to post today's outfit, so that I could wear it again tomorrow! That's because the extent of my wearing it was the bus ride into college, after which I decided that I was feeling way too unwell, and left. Consequently, not many people got to appreciate the sugary-sweet cuteness that was my outfit today..

Dress & Blazer - ASOS; Top (underneath, as collar) - New Look; Shoes - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Bracelet & Ring - Temporary Secretary.

This look is probably the closest I will get to the sheer gorgeousness that the Louis Vuitton SS'12 collection embodies. I was ridiculously pleased to find this lookalike ASOS dress - the powder blue hue and cut out lace just screams LV, especially when paired with a cute scalloped collar. Next time I break out this dreamy dress however, I want it to be blazing sunshine so I can dispense with all the depressingly necessary layers like tights and a blazer..

Love and kisses, Tara xox

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I hate to waste a great outfit on a sick day.
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tara,,,,nice dress,,,you look cute

    following back

    if you want check my new post

    Gabriela jimenez

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is rather cute!

    Get well soon!

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! So cute :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete