Thursday 29 March 2012

Breaking up again.

Today was my last college day before breaking up for the Easter holidays. While I'm pretty keen for a holiday and looking forward to lounging around in the sun (if it lasts), reaching the end of my penultimate term at college has made me realise just how close the exams are. Time to get my head down and do some revision, I think! Tomorrow. Today is going to be one last fully lazy day, especially after some car issues first thing and the sheer joy of handing in a finished piece of coursework..


Blouse, Shorts & Sunglasses - H&M; Shoes & Ring - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Necklace - New Look.

Excuse the strange morning light in this photo, and try instead to focus on the clothes.. I opted for an outfit that I again was not convinced by in theory, but actually loved in practice. I thought that combining some bright digital florals with scarf-print shorts would be too much, but apparently in this 'anything-goes' season it works. I surprised myself a little with this, and am proud I had the guts to wear it out! I did tone it down a little with plain black opaques and glitter flats, as well as some much-needed sunglasses.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

6 comments: